Hello, potential new member!
Thank you for your interest in registering for 2019 Panhellenic Formal Recruitment! Here are the steps to register – they contain important information regarding your registration, so please read carefully.
To complete the registration process:
1) Go to: https://sfl.osu.edu/prospective_members/
2) Select Sorority and Fraternity Interest Form.
3) Login with your OSU username and password.
4) Select that you are interested in joining an organization in the Panhellenic Association (PHA).
5) Select the transfer student option that best describes you.
6) Agree to the grade release, anti-hazing statement, and other agreements by checking the box.
7) Click Submit.
8) You will then be redirected to CampusDirector where you will complete that registration form and select Submit.
Soon after you’ve completed registration, you will be assigned to your recruitment guide group and will be contacted by your recruitment guides. Your recruitment guides will be able to answer your questions regarding the recruitment process. If you do not receive communication from your recruitment guides within 2 weeks of registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
All registrants must complete the Values Bracket assessment to be considered fully registered. You will receive steps on how to complete the assessment online when you are assigned to your recruitment guide group.
All registrants must pay the $35 registration fee to be considered fully registered and to be assigned to a recruitment guide group. If you are paying your registration fee by check, please email Ashly Horton (email@example.com) to coordinate a payment appointment. You can also login to your CampusDirector account and pay online at any time.
Recruitment Orientation will be held on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019 in the Archie Griffin Ballroom from 7-8pm.
There is a scholarship available for all Potential New Members going through the primary recruitment process.The scholarship application is open until Thursday, December 13th, 2018 at 11:59pm. Please click here for the link to the scholarship application. If you have any questions you can contact the Panhellenic VP of Scholarship at firstname.lastname@example.org. The scholarship will be awarded at the beginning of the spring semester!
For more information regarding the 18 Panhellenic Association sororities and recruitment process – please explore this website. You may also email email@example.com any additional questions.
See you soon!
– The Panhellenic Association at The Ohio State University