Formal Recruitment Registration is now live!
To complete the registration process:
- Go to: https://sfl.osu.edu/prospective_members/
- Select Sorority and Fraternity Interest Form.
- Login with your OSU username and password.
- Select that you are interested in joining an organization in the Panhellenic Association (PHA).
- Select the transfer student option that best describes you.
- Agree to the grade release, anti-hazing statement, and other agreements by checking the box.
- Click Submit.
- You will then be redirected to CampusDirector where you will complete that registration form and select Submit.
Click here to view our complete PHA Calendar of events!
We are honored to act as liaison between the 18 astounding Panhellenic chapters, the Office of Student Life and the Ohio State community. As an organization, we are focused on empowering women to be strong and confident leaders within the community through sisterhood and service. Our organization is constantly providing service and networking events such as Greek Meet and Panhellenic Pride week to ensure Panhellenic women have a meaningful collegiate experience and are able to make a difference in the community throughout their undergraduate career. As our community continues to grow, we are so excited to see what the future holds for the Panhellenic Association at The Ohio State University. One can definitely feel the presence of Panhellenic throughout campus. We are proud to usher in a new era of growth and commitment to excellence at OSU.
Please continue to browse our website and feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” – Rosalynn Carter